Top Jobs at Acorn Research
Are you ready for a career where:
- Your talents will be recognized, and your potential developed?
- You can work with the latest technologies, for clients whose primary interest in improving quality?
- You will work side-by-side with first-class coworkers, in a culture that reflects your core values?
- Your job can adapt over time to accommodate your ambitions, development, and personal needs and goals?
- Acorn is looking to hire individuals with brilliant minds, innovative and a passion for making a difference - not just for a pay, but for a career. View exciting opportunities in our "top job" locations below for opportunities nationwide.
Our offices in Dubai Healthcare City have immediate openings for healthcare consultants, Clinical Coding Auditors, CDI trainers, senior market researchers and senior analysts.
Resumes for opportunities are accepted throughout the year. If you’re ready to make an impact, please send your CV to email@example.com
Once you have sent it, it will be available for review in consideration for any current or upcoming opportunity. If you qualify, a recruiting representative will contact you.
Jump Start Your Career
Internship Opportunities Available
Acorn offers summer and academic-year internships and co-op opportunities. The majority of internships are located throughout the UAE. Our consulting expertise spans across many areas, giving you a variety of fields to choose from to gain the most from your internship experience:
- Economic Business Analysis
- Energy and Environment
- Market Research
- Information Technology
Do You Qualify?
To be considered for an internship with Acorn, you’ll need:
- 30 credit hours of coursework
- A minimum of a 3.5 GPA
- A declared major
- To be enrolled at an accredited college or university at the undergraduate or graduate level apply